TRAMS provides the following benefits :-
- It was designed in order to promote standardisation within the auditing community. Without standardisation, information sharing becomes costly and time consuming.
- Reduction in unnecessary auditing leading to cost saving.
- Improved control of Non-Conformances with the ability to manage these even after the end of a contract.
- Powerful and flexible reporting capabilities.
- Historical audit data allows trends from inspection results to be studied.
- Efficient data management resulting in enhanced working environments.